This Issue is Sponsored by
Bristol Business Solutions
Bristol Business Solutions (BBS) is a small, independent company here to support your growing business. With over 6 years experience of working with small businesses, BBS provides an affordable solution to your administrative, budgeting, marketing, and website needs.
On this episode of The Truth about Massage Therapy Podcast, Krzys interview Jane Johnson
BHP033 – Introduction to postural analyses with Jane Johnson
10 questions round:
Whats yours favourite muscle? – Occipitofrontalis muscle
When have you had your last massage? – 1 months ago
If you had a super power, what would it be? – Give more energy
What is the best business advice? – Dont force it. If its not working, quit. Save your energy!
What is your favourite massage music? – Silence
What is the best therapy related book you have read in the last six months? – Travis & Simons Trigger point manual
Who do you admire in massage world? – Dympna O’Brien & Doreen Uzice
Whats your favourite massage oil brand? – Songbird Massage Wax (Listen to our podcast with Andy Harrod the founder of Songbird) + massage”Milk”
What would you say to younger yourself? – Do what you Love!
Which social media do you prefer? – Facebook
Links mentioned in this episode:
The Friendly Physio FB Group:
- Deep Tissue Massage http://www.humankinetics.com/products/all-products/The-Deep-Tissue-Massage:-Hands-on-Guide-for-Therapists
- Postural Assessment http://www.humankinetics.com/products/all-products/Postural-Assessment
- Postural Correction http://www.humankinetics.com/products/all-products/Postural-Correction
- Soft Tissue Release http://www.humankinetics.com/products/all-products/Soft-Tissue-Release
- Therapeutic Stretching http://www.humankinetics.com/products/all-products/Therapeutic-Stretching